The new-look Technica Online website is now live.
“We have been working hard to bring the very best in online training courses together with a host of new features designed to make this resource the most valuable place on the Internet for our subscribers,” says Michael Turnbull, manager of Technica Learning Resources.
New features of Technica Online include:
• A brand new responsive design, which works on tablets and smartphones
• A totally redesigned Learning Management component, featuring the latest software available
• An online shop where one can get new high quality textbooks, e-books, complete courses and short courses
• A great new Social Media environment, exclusively for subscribers called "Technica Garage" where one can add friends and colleagues with similar interests
• An online discussion forum where ideas can be unpacked and assistance can be received from others
• A digital newsletter "Go4it" which is exclusively sent to subscribers, no matter where they are in the world
• Heaps of other features like internationally recognized trade certifications, a helpdesk, demos, documentation, industry news and more.
All of the old data and records on the website formerly known as www.technica.co.za have been preserved and you can access this at any time at this address. (Please bookmark this if you want to continue accessing your old data). The old address www.technica.co.za redirects to the new site.