A Nightmare Scenario for PROXIES, non-compliant companies & individuals.
What are the effects of Traffic violations on Companies, proxies and owners of vehicles?
Traffic Fines can affect all non-compliant companies - especially Proxies and owners of vehicles.
AARTO scheduled to launch 01 JULY 2021
- There are various traffic fine systems in South Africa.
- Knowing the differences and dealing with these is a minefield to navigate.
- The Proxy faces the brunt of violations unless shown differently.
- Driving licences from habitual offenders can be removed.
- Vehicles with unroadworthy issues can have their licences and operator cards removed.
- Business continuity will be affected.
- Mistakes made in own time can affect a persons employability.
- Companies are now obliged to enter into a training program to upskill all employees on the new AARTO laws.
- TRAFFIC FINES require a skilled person (Proxy) to manage these affairs accurately and carefully. Incorrect handling will affect business continuity.
- AARTO is simply a "very clever system" that forces companies to do all the necessary paperwork timeously. Failure to do so will incur stringent penalties.
- Ignoring timelines will increase the value of the fine.
- Incorrect handling of fines will incur penalties against vehicles, people & companies.
- Proxies face action for non-payment of violations.
- Company Terms & Conditions of Employment now need to be amended to cater for the loss of employment due to errant drivers incurring violations.
- Companies need to create new Codes of Conduct and Policies & Procedures.
The COMPLETE Seminar presented by SASM
SASM is the preferred service provider to Company & Corporate South Africa
Our knowledge & experience in the area of PROXY management and Traffic Fines is extensive. We have upskilled well over a 1000 companies and many thousands of delegates.
Our workshops are factual, to the point with no fillers.
Companies who have a fleet of vehicles are duty bound to protect their appointed PROXY.
SASMANIA is able to cover all the matters that pertain to the necessary changes that your company will need to implement to manage AARTO and Traffic Fines in the company environment.
Click on the links to find out more and register for this necessary workshop.
03/04 February 2021
10/11 February 2021
A snipet of Companies that are benefiting from our extensive knowledge
City of Cape Town
City of Johannesburg
Dept. of Transport