SAPICS and Gordian Logistic Experts SA are proud to bring you this highly captivating webinar!
- Online via Zoom
- 08 March 2021
- 10h30am - 11h30am SAST, CAT, GMT+2
During this innovative webinar the question will be addressed ”How can tomorrow be improved?”. This webinar strives to inspire the audience by making attendees aware of innovations in the field of Spare Parts Management (SPM) and Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO). The webinar provides input for a long-term improvement SPM roadmap illustrating innovations for improvement in a practical way through the use of global case studies and discussion demonstrating the opportunities.
- Jan Willem Rustenburg - CEO at Gordian Logistic Experts, The Netherlands
- Johannes Coetzee - MD of Martec, Vice-Chair of GFMAM, Advice Board for Dept. Industrial Eng. At the University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Sean Culey - Founder of Sean Culey Ltd, Business Transformation advisor, change agent and inspirational keynote speaker, Author of 'Transition Point: From Steam to the Singularity', Visiting Fellow at Cranfield University, a certified APICS SCOR Master Instructor (SCOR-P) and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (FCILT), The United Kingdom
- Wouter Heijnen - Consultant at Gordian Logistic Experts, The Netherlands
This event is FREE - If you are interested in participating please click the button below.