Federal-Mogul Motorparts Presents New Support Program and Champion® Expansion at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018
Federal-Mogul Motorparts announced its presence at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 on the 11th-15th of September. During the show, the company will present exciting new products and innovative projects from across its diverse range of widely regarded, quality aftermarket brands.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts will be located in Hall 3.0, Stand D51 and feature exhibits from:
- Garage Gurus: The launch of Federal-Mogul Motorparts’ comprehensive support program comprised of four pillars: Onsite, Online, On-Call and On-the-Go.
- Champion®: The brand’s exciting product extension to include batteries, braking and lighting.
- MOOG®: MOOG will be launching a differentiation program on steering and suspension parts which will bring mechanical benefits, enhanced manufacturing footprint and hybrid core technology, all highlighted by new packaging.
- Ferodo®: the power of the performance of the brand is showcased with its OE pedigree, and also features first-to-market products for popular applications.
- Jurid®: the technical knowledge of the brand is demonstrated through its directional brake pads; new packaging exhibits the brand’s attention to details.
- Engine & Sealing: Introduction of the latest technologies in the aftermarket and the extension to the Payen® Pro-fit range.
- Beru®: The launch of new Iridium spark plugs will be accompanied by useful tools and sensors, as well as a new, more responsive website.
As in the past, the booth will feature interactive exhibits and demonstrations, while members of the Federal-Mogul Motorparts senior management team will be available for interviews.
“Automechanika Frankfurt is one of the most significant events in Europe for the automotive aftermarket industry and is a great stage for us to feature the results of our continuous innovation and hard work,” explained Andrew Sexton, Aftermarket and Regional President, EMEA. “It is an exciting time for our company. Alongside several product launches, we are also revealing our novel support platform, Garage Gurus, which promises to be a revolutionary leap forward for the aftermarket. We believe that investing in the education and development of aftermarket professionals will bring greater knowledge to the industry; everyone will benefit, from end-users to technicians, garage owners and distributors.
“Additionally, the recent evolution of Champion into a comprehensive service brand is also reaching a pinnacle with many additional new products and technologies.”
Automechanika is the world’s leading trade fair for the automotive aftermarket industry, providing a unique depth of product and technology coverage. It attracts the top automotive industry suppliers and provides a showcase to demonstrate new technologies that display the potential to impact the entire supply chain.