Gain Exclusive Access to the 2019 Toyota Corolla
- The SEMA Garage, in partnership with Toyota, will hold a Measuring Session for the ’19 Corolla Hatchback, Tuesday, November 27.
SEMA Cares to Host Inaugural Cars & Coffee Holiday Fundraiser
- SEMA Cares is hosting its first Cars & Coffee event, Saturday, December 1, from 8:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m., at SEMA Headquarters in Diamond Bar, California.
Automotive Aftermarket Charitable Foundation Launches Urgent Response to California Wildfires
- The Automotive Aftermarket Charitable Foundation (AACF) has launched phase one of urgent response to aftermarket families affected by the California wildfires.
New Resource Gives Media Platform to Network, Share and Learn
- Journalists who cover the automotive aftermarket industry are invited to join the new Facebook Group dubbed “SEMA Media Professionals.”
Ford Design Award Winners Announced
- Ford Motor Co. recognized the most significant design achievements at the 2018 SEMA Show with its Corporate Design Awards.
Job-Hunting? Top Automotive Jobs Here
- The SEMA Career Center has a comprehensive listing of automotive-related job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest jobs posted to the website.
NEW PRODUCTS & TECHNOLOGY
Spy Shots—Mazda 3 Caught Testing in Germany With Minimal Camo
- Just a couple of weeks before the official reveal, photographers caught the next-gen Mazda 3 with minimal camouflage testing in Germany.
LAW & ORDER
Your Right to Race Is Still in Jeopardy!
- The RPM Act needs your support.
PEOPLE, PLACES & RACING
SEMA’s Loan Forgiveness Program Provides a Pathway to Student Debt Relief
- SEMA’s Loan Forgiveness Program is aimed at helping graduates employed by a SEMA-member company pay off their student loans.
Racing News: Best In the Desert Announces Updates to UTV Race Class and Races for 2019
- Racing news from around the industry.
New York Times Reports on Hero Using Tundra to Save Wildfire Victims
- Allyn Pierce drove his Toyota Tundra through the fire to get to a hospital and help take care of and evacuate patients.
Movers and Shakers: JE Pistons Unveils First-Ever Masters of Motors Competition at 2018 SEMA Show
- News and updates from across the specialty-equipment industry.
SHOWS & EVENTS
Engine Technology Conference to Feature All-Star Builders
- The Advanced Engineering Technology Conference (AETC) will kick off the afternoon of Tuesday, December 4.
Mark Your Calendars
- Dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities have been announced.