Dear business owner
NEASA Trade Relations provides an opportunity to:
- expand your horizons;
- experience a different business culture;
- build up contacts with foreign businesses;
- meet potential business partners and/or investors; and
- network with local- and foreign business owners.
Join NEASA’s Chief Executive as part of a delegation to China for the China (Langfang) International Economic & Trade Fair 2019, which will be held from 18-21 May 2019. NEASA is co-organising attendance of this event with the Progressive Business Forum (PBF).
- Economy seats (Emirates): from R31 950 per person
- Business seats (Emirates): from R71 950 per person
Prices are also inclusive of hotel accommodation, selected hotel meals, conference costs, airport transfers and transport to all events as well as visa assistance.
Bookings close at 12h00 on 22 April 2019
Limited seats available.
- Booking will be secured upon receipt of payment.
As you are aware, NEASA has a cooperation agreement with the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT). We aim to further strengthen the ties between NEASA and the CCPIT and thereby promote mutually beneficial trade between South Africa and China.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of this delegation.
Media: NEASA Trade Relations