Renault unveils Alaskan ICE Edition, a show car with an enhanced design that announces a limited series that will be available from September
- Renault Alaskan ICE Edition, in its glacier white colour, contrasts with black and red exterior strippings. Alaskan ICE Edition is equipped with an exclusive two-tone hard-top design to increase storage volume and protect the load, and black style side bars. Black 18" aluminum wheels, wing surrounds and off-road tires reinforce its imposing and robust design. Inside, the audio-focal system provides enhanced sound quality with 6 stereo Focal speakers.
- Renault Alaskan still stands out for its muscular design, with an energetic front end and athletic lines, and its 2.3-litre Renault dCi engine, the most fuel-efficient and economical in its segment.
- With Alaskan, a professional benefits from a generous bucket (2.5m2), a payload of more than 1 tonne, an exceptional towing capacity of 3.5 tonnes and formidable off-road capabilities. The interior space offers 5 spacious and comfortable places.
- Alaskan benefits from the capillarity and expertise of the Renault network in Europe (nearly 9,000 points of sale) and the strength of the Renault Pro+ network (nearly 500 centres in Europe) to meet the specific expectations of professional customers.
- Switzerland will be the first country to market this limited edition Alaskan ICE Edition. Alaskan has been on the European market since September 2017.
A stunning pick-up with an enhanced design
The Renault Alaskan pick-up was introduced in Europe in September 2017. Alaskan ICE Edition is a show car unveiled at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show to propose a strong design animation. The ice-white color contrasts nicely with black and red external touches.
The exclusive two-tone hardtop creates more storage space and protects cargo during transport. With black styling bars, 18-inch black aluminium wheel rims, wing protectors, all-terrain tyres, a shark antenna and much more, the Renault Alaskan ICE Edition demonstrates that it is made for more customization. The model is stunning as ever, with a stylish front end and athletic lines.
AN INTERIOR TO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT ON BOARD
The comfortable, spacious cabin is fitted with 5 leather seats and an audio system that boasts 6 Focal stereo speakers with Dôme Flax technology. The Renault Alaskan ICE Edition offers an enhanced sound experience to help you enjoy every moment spent on board.
AS VERSATILE AS A SWISS ARMY KNIFE
The Alaskan ICE Edition is designed to deal with any possible scenario whether for business, off-road or leisure use. The show car has the full range of Alaskan custom options, accessories and conversion options. These tailor-made solutions make life easier for drivers, for work or leisure, including a two-tone Renault designed hardtop with a lockable tailgate or a sliding and lockable bedcover, bed protector, to name just a few.
The Alaskan is suitable for professional or personal use, featuring a generous cargo bed (2.5 m²), a payload in excess of 1 tonne, an exceptional 3.5-tonne towing capacity and impressive off-road capabilities.
The Renault Alaskan is tough but fuel-efficient, equipped with a Renault 2.3 litre dCi engine (160hp and 190hp), offering the most economical fuel consumption in the market segment.
THE ALASKAN: TAILOR-MADE SOLUTIONS THANKS TO THE RENAULT PRO+ NETWORK
Alaskan owners can rely on the expertise and comprehensive coverage of Renault’s European network (almost 9,000 dealerships) and the Renault Pro+ network teams (almost 500 centres in Europe) to meet customers’ needs for tailor-made vehicle features.