Four world premieres, a full offer of converted light commercial vehicles and a range of electric vehicles
- Renault will reveal four world premieres at the Solutrans trade fair in Lyon from 16 to 20 November.
- Renault will present the following models to the public for the first time: the All-New Kangoo Van E-TECH Electric, the New Renault Trafic van, the Master E-TECH Electric with enhanced range and the Master chassis cab H2-TECH prototype.
- Located at a 1,000 m2 stand, Renault will present 15 vehicles, showcasing its expertise in conversion vans that meet all kinds of professional needs.
- With the Kangoo Van and Master, Renault has taken the lead in new electric and hydrogen mobility.
On 16 November, Renault will give visitors to Solutrans, a trade fair for road and urban transport professionals, the opportunity to discover four new models from its light commercial vehicles range for the first time. The brand will also shine a light on its recognised expertise in adaptations and conversions, enabling professionals in all fields to find their ideal transport solution from its range. The current and future challenge of new forms of mobility will also be spotlighted with electric models such as the All-New Kangoo Van E-TECH Electric and the Master E-TECH Electric, and hydrogen in the Master H2-TECH.
FOUR WORLD PREMIERES
Located in Hall 4, the Renault stand will welcome visitors to a vast and well laid-out space spanning 1,000 m2. Among the range of light commercial vehicles on show, Renault will exclusively present the following models to the public for the first time:
- The All-New Kangoo Van E-TECH Electric, which, in spring 2022, is set to replace a bestseller that has won the hearts of some 70,000 professional customers in Europe since its 2011 launch. The All-New Kangoo Van E-TECH Electric, made at the Renault Maubeuge plant in France and offering 300km range in WLTP[i] cycle, will meet most professional customers’ day-to-day requirements more closely than ever. Its 90kW engine, combined with a 45kWh capacity lithium-ion battery, can be used with three types of charger, including an optional 80kW rapid-charge DC charger that can recuperate 170km of range (WLTP cycle) in 30 minutes.
- The New Trafic, a small and entirely renewed van that differs from its predecessor with a more robust and dynamic front face, a completely redesigned and more practical and comfortable cabin, new and more powerful blue dCi engines, ranging from 110 to 170 horsepower, and fresh in-car technology for more information, connectivity and safety.
- The Master E-TECH Electric, a large electric van that has been kitted out with a new 52 kWh capacity lithium-ion battery, bringing its range up to 195 km according to the WLTPi cycle. Its 22 kW DC charger provides 80% charge in just two hours. The start of sales is scheduled for spring 2022.
- The Master chassis cab H2-TECH prototype, which optimizes in-car hydrogen technology and the potential for bespoke conversion, giving professionals the ability to transport large loads of up to 19 m3 and, with range of around 250 kmi, step up intensive usage
EXPERT IN CONVERSIONS
Harnessing its close partnerships with 63 certified French converters and a total of 400 certified converters worldwide, Renault provides the optimal solution for all its professional customers, accounting for all their specific needs and business sectors.
Of the 15 light commercial vehicles on show at the Renault stand, 13 are conversions – each representing the very best in expertise from a partner French certified converter.
NEW MOBILITIES IN THE SPOTLIGHT
As a pioneer and expert in electric mobility, with the Kangoo E-TECH Electric Renault has, since 2011, been the undisputed leader of the electric light commercial vehicle market in Europe.
And, to meet demand for greater range, Renault is also showing the Master chassis cab H2-TECH at its stand. This prototype was developed by HYVIA, a joint venture created by Renault with US company Plug-Power, a world leader in turnkey hydrogen solutions.
A COMPLETE AND RENEWED RANGE
The 15 light commercial vehicles that will be on show at the Renault at Solutrans are:
- The All-New Kangoo Van E-TECH Electric
- The All-New New Kangoo Van fridge Isberg
- The All-New Renault Kangoo Van “Open Sesame by Renault” workshop Sortimo
- The All-New Kangoo wheelchair accessible vehicle (WAV) Renault Tech
- The All-New New Express Van pick-up Kollé
- The All-New Express Van fridge ECP
- The New Trafic workshop with SD Services/Renault Tech
- The New Trafic crew cab workshop Modul System
- The New Trafic ambulance BSE
- The New Trafic floor cab fridge Cazaux
- The New Trafic cherry picker Klubb
- The Master E-TECH Electric
- The Master E-TECH Electric chassis cab tipper Cornut
- The Master chassis cab H2-TECH prototype
- The Hippie Caviar Hotel showcar
Find the Renault stand in Hall 4 at the Eurexpo exhibition centre in Chassieu to the east of Lyon.
Starting in 2003, the Renault Pro+ brand has been developing unique know-how in the field of LCVs with widely recognised high-performance tailored products. As an expert brand dedicated to serving professional customers, it has its own range, services, and international network of 626 businesses.
[i] Pending certification